Create ERC20 tokens through an easy-to-use web interface


  1. Connect your wallet:

    Click the connect wallet button to start. Many wallets are supported.

  2. Design your token:

    Give your token a name, symbol, and total supply. Connect your wallet using one of the supported blockchains or select one when filling out the form.

  3. Launch your token:

    This will deploy a new token to the blockchain you are connected to. You will have to pay a gas fee to the network in order to do this. You will receive 95% of the tokens you create, and the remaining 5% will be kept by EasyERC20 as a service fee.